25 May 2011

semester break

saat ini la yang ditunggu² oleh umat sekalian alam (students jak lah) because boleh relax from assignments, quizzes, tests, classes bla bla bla but have you all use your holiday time wisely?

cuba tanya aku, adakah aku telah menggunakan masa cuti aku dengan sebaik² nya?

jawapan aku tak lain dan tak bukan, sememangnya TIDAK. No! I have not used my holiday period wisely, I throw my time (buang masa saya) by sleeping all day long and stay up at night, it's just like being an owl, except that owl stares at the moon while I stare at my laptop, whole night. yes. I'm great. I know.

so I thought that I have wasted my time efficiently, and I have been a really, very very good girl as I do not go out from my house. That's the positive side. but yeah I won't talk about the negative part though. ahahaha.

maybe I should find myself a hobby, that do not need technology such as the internet, so that I can get my ass out, and oh yeah, maybe I should go for a jog later perhaps? I've been farming (in cityville) and shopping (in ITgirl) yeah, I should. 


enough. give me some suggestions, what should I do to fill up my time this holiday, maybe you'll get something in return for being a helpful acquaintance :) 


do tell me