01 September 2010

S.E.P.T.E.M.B.E.R

Woah! It's September already! 
OMG!! (ngegeh kit bunyi ya okay).

My LOVELY friends in Politeknik Mukah are having LOADs of FUN, take IMA for example, she's quite happy with baking and baking AND baking all day long! hahaha. (Post kek lapis baik punya pakei aku kat ctok pelis!) ☺

The first thing that passed my mind when I see the word September is Greenday's hit - Wake Me Up When September Ends. I just love Greenday. hee.
So then, I thought, is there any other songs using September as it's title? or movie perhaps?

One of Malaysian film director, who is also the main character for the film, Pierre Andre produces a movie with the title '9 September'. I've watched this film before, but sadly, I can't recall what's the story is all about. Boo me!

HAHA! I don't know what else, I've googled and it turns out that there's an artist and lots of song title named September. But I'm quite lazy to talk bout it here. :P

Some of my friends are also celebrating their 
'ONE YEAR OLDER DAY' 
this month. So, Happy Birthday in advance for you guys.

And Happy September to all of you people. Yeah, YOU!